Thursday, February 25, 2016

MILEAGE II

Chapter 2
Part Some More.


  IT TOOK ME SOME time to realize they were mine. She was so fucking sexy, and I was in love. I could only bite my lip and smile semi-dryly as she walked around the couch and sat beside me. She put a hand on my propped up knee and looked from me to the blank TV.
  “Fuck me,” she said, almost a whisper.
  Her curls were down, she smelled like vanilla and baby powder and her eyes were twinkling again. I put my hand in her boxers and felt how wet she was. She straddled me, put my big hair in a ponytail using the hair-tie on her wrist and started sucking on my neck, hitting all my spots with her full, pink lips.
  She took my hand and put it back in her boxers. I took it out and reached up her shirt instead, caressing her breasts. She took her shirt off, put my hand back in her boxers.
  “Oh?” I said, eyebrow raised.
  “Fuck me,” she repeated; this time it was just a breath.
  So I gave her what she wanted. I sucked her titties and fucked her, letting her ride my fingers until she squeezed them with her muscles, came, shuddered, fell into my shoulder, and then continued until she did it all over again.
  “Now go,” I said.
  She looked baffled. Wide-eyed, she got off of my lap, adjusted her boxers and sauntered up the stairs.

  “So now you wanna act all crazy because Cat is back,” Miranda texted, followed by about 7 cat emojis.
  “LOL,” I replied, “def not acting crazy.”
  “Better not be," she sent back along with a smirk emoji. I sent her one blowing a kiss and we went back and forth like that for a while and then I deleted the thread, smiling to myself. I didn’t think I was wrong for crushing on Miranda. I didn’t think I was all that wrong for going on and pursuing it, either. We were completely honest with each other concerning our situations- we were both seeing someone that we weren’t supposed to be seeing- and although we weren’t entirely exclusive to those that we were seeing, we also weren’t supposed to be seeing each other.
  Before I locked my phone, Miranda shot me another text. “Come pick me up after school?”
  I stared at my phone blankly, annoyed that I had my read receipt on and I now had no choice but to respond. I did want to see her; I actually missed her, but when she used phrases such as “after school” it reminded me of all the reasons why we weren’t supposed to be seeing each other. I must have been taking too long to respond because Miranda hit me again with a picture.
  She was laying on her back on her bed with a black sheer bra on, her piercing blue eyes looking seductively into the camera, her curly hair (that she recently dyed an extra light, frosty lilac color) lay spread out around her face.
  She was fucking bad.
  I sent her a smirking emoji and let her know I would be picking her up after school by the gym.
  I sat back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Catherine and my father had gone out somewhere nice and gay probably and were more than likely going to be gone all day since he hadn’t seen her in about half a year. This was fine. I could chill and clean all day, manage my website and have privacy without worrying about Captain bursting in when I pick up Miranda and thrash her around the room.
  Miranda didn’t look her age and that made it easy to forget her age every time I saw her. I just always remembered that she was younger than me and her sister, Sammy.
  Sammy was busy at a jewelry kiosk in the middle of the mall the day I decided I was going to fuck her little sister. Catherine had been gone for about two months and I found myself missing her. Usually on her trips away she wrote emails, called and texted when she could but her previous trip started her with a habit of neglecting. Whereas last trip she communicated with me few and far between, after the first week of this trip she ceased communicating with me altogether. After consulting the gods and Sammy, I decided to distract myself with other girls. I had met a couple, slept with a few, and even dared myself to entertain an “AG”, which was a complete fail. Sammy dragged me to the mall to meet some more girls and to get herself some jewelry.
  As Sammy explored the jewelry kiosk, I decided to check out Gamestop. I was checking out a 2K game when I felt an assertive tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was only slightly startled to be looking down at Miranda.
  She had her hair platinum blond with her black roots peeking- up in a bun so that her whole face was exposed. Those blue eyes that she shared with her sister looked up into mine. I struggled to share her gaze but I couldn’t help but to take in her hair, face, cleavage, exposed stomach, hips, thighs.
  “You must see something you like,” she said smirking, something I’ve always found appealing from that first day. Her sassy, strong personality was appealing to me.
  “Maybe,” I answered, searching my pockets for my phone.   

  She reached around to my back pocket and pulled my phone out and held it out for me, that sexy smirk on her face again. Nails done, pink claws. “I’ll get your number from Sam,” she said, then glanced at the shelf behind me. “Maybe we can set up an NBA 2K game or something. But then again-“ she crossed her arms- “I’m not too into playing games.”
Was she bagging me? I couldn’t help but to chuckle to myself.
  “That's fine,” I retorted, picking up the latest game and taking my phone from her. “It’s all fun. You’ll love this game once you learn how to play it right.”
  She raised an eyebrow of approval, then looked back over her shoulder at the pack of less attractive girls approaching us. “Well, I’ll hit you up so we can play the game right,” she said before turning and joining them.
  I was almost speechless. I headed over to the kiosk, still watching Miranda and her friends walk away in all their torn leggings and red lipped glory. Her white bun made her stand out- that and her shapely figure.
  Miranda had grown up. Although I was around and had noticed the process slightly, it wasn’t until today’s interaction that I noticed her dripping sex appeal. I licked my lips at the thought.
  Sammy pointed at some spinner stud earrings. “I’m bout to get these, bitch! Bring ‘em back!” She laughed at her own joke.
  “By ya damn self, “ I responded.
  Miranda had texted me later on that night and we ended up talking, facetiming and eventually chilling over time. I told her all about Catherine and then she told me about her situation- she was casually dating some older guy who worked at the nearby college. Sammy hated him; I met him once before and didn’t quite form an opinion on him but thought that they would have ended by now.  She told me about her waning feelings for him and how he was trying out this new “controlling” thing that she despised and then about her attraction to women. “There isn’t a label on it,” she said, cuddled up under me one night, “I just like bitches and pussy. Sexuality is fluid, anyways.” When I gave her a look, she touched my cheek softly and said gently, “I’m not Cat, Teeks. Plus, we’re just having fun, right?”
  I smiled at her and blushed a little. I felt like she was G’ing me a little. But I liked it.
  Now I sat in my clean room in my clean house in front of my laptop, checking out the activity on my website. Traffic well, sales well, promotions well. It felt good to make money without having to do anything but send a couple emails, hold a couple conference calls, recode here and there, and schedule a couple meetings. Looking at my phone, I noticed the time approaching to scoop up Miranda. 
  I freshened up, threw on some basketball shorts, HUF socks, slippers and a fresh black tee out the pack and headed out to pick up Miranda and our meal.
  We barely made it down to my room before Miranda’s clothes were completely off. We kissed our way slowly down the stairs, my hands cupping her fat ass as we made our way to my bed.
She bit my bottom lip and pulled my hair out of the bun it was in, all while I sucked gently on her top lip and pulled her hair out her hers. She had her frosty lilac hair straightened and it fell down her naked back, teasing her smooth skin. I moved her hair back over her shoulders and cupped her titties so I could suck on them both at the same time.
  At this her eyes rolled back and her head fell back, exposing her neck so that I could kiss and suck on it as I massaged her breasts. I slowly lay her back on my bed and began taking my kisses down from her neck to her chest, kissing her dermal, and then between and under her breasts, then sucking on each one before kissing down her stomach. By the time I got to kissing her inner thighs, she was a step away from moaning- which ended up coming out boldly when I licked up all the wetness between her legs. I gently sucked on each lip before slipping my tongue inside, slowly moving it in and out and then side to side, up and down and in circles, speeding up and then slowing down so that I could tease her. Frustrated, she grabbed the back of my head, her fingers getting tangled in my thick net of curls, and pushed my face in it.
  This turned me on more. She let out a moan and I slipped my fingers in my boxers, felt around and showed her what she’d caused. When she seductively licked it off and moaned, I moaned too, and decided that I had to fuck the shit out of her. I gently sucked on her clit, keeping my tongue in circles, moving my head back and forth, until her breathing got heavier, faster, shorter and her moans grew louder and louder. She pushed my head in and started grinding on my tongue, moaning something in Spanish, or tongues, not sure, until she froze, shook and fell back limply on the bed, her hand still stuck in my hair. She shook her hand weakly.
  “Get it out!” she barely shouted, panting.
  My hair was a big ball of curls and naps. If it isn’t braided in two or under a hat of some kind, I usually keep it in a poofy ponytail or bun. I looked closely at my hair, noticing a tendril wrapped around the clasp of one of her many bracelets. I untangled it and headed for my closet where I kept Combat, my strap.
  “What are you doing?” Miranda asked, sounding lethargic.
  I had only strapped her down once throughout the whole time we’ve been dealing with each other.   “Nothing,”
 I answered back, slipping my legs into the harness.

No comments:

Post a Comment