Thursday, February 25, 2016

MILEAGE III

Chapter 3
Intuition. 



  WHEN I WAS all the way ready in my boxers and harness, I strolled over to her, threw a condom on to her torso and climbed over her. "Put that on with your mouth," I said and bit my lip.
  "What?" she asked, sitting up and looking at the strap, which was now directly in her face.
  "Put it on with your mouth," I repeated, and tussled her hair playfully.
  She looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes, blushed and put the condom in her mouth. She slowly took the strap into her mouth almost all the way to the base. I felt her gag a little, and when she pulled back, the condom was on. She blushed again and I lay her back down, gently turning her onto her stomach.
  I kissed the back of her neck, down her spine, shoulder blades, down to the small of her back. I kissed each cheek, biting them softly, then the backs of her legs and behind her knees. Then I slowly raised her back up so that she was on all fours, and kissed the center of her back as I reached around and massaged her breasts. She shivered and dipped, creating an arch.
  I exhaled slowly with pleasure and slowly put it in. She let out a pleasurable sigh, her back arching more the deeper I went. I wrapped some of her purple hair around my hand and pulled her head back, nibbling on her jawline and neck. When her eyes rolled to the back of her head, I slowly started thrusting in and out, letting go of her hair and grabbing and smacking her ass as I sped up. She began to moan in Spanish (or tongue) again and that only made me go harder, rougher, faster. She let out a cry and fell limp onto the bed on her stomach.


  Another session and a pearled spliff later, Miranda and I sat fully dressed on the couch in my room watching Adventure Time. Footsteps by my door at the top of the stairs distracted me and carried my vision to Captain, who skipped down the stairs smiling, a flower in her hair.
  Miranda coughed.
  "Look what Manny got me," she exclaimed, pulling the rose from her hair. She stopped and looked at Miranda who had ceased coughing and now looked up at her smiling.
  "That's a nice flower," Miranda said as if Captain were a little kid excited about a new toy.
  "Oh, that's why you look so familiar! Sammy number two! My, how you've grown," Captain said in the same condescending tone. "You're a big girl now, huh?"
  Miranda chuckled. "You'd be surpr-"
  I chimed in quickly to cut her off- "Where you and my dad go, Cap?"
  "We'll talk," she said shortly and then retreated back to the steps. I looked around and assessed the situation. The bed was made, my room smelled like clean laundry, pot and incense, Miranda sat comfortably next to me watching TV, the lights were on and a bowl of potato chips adorned the coffee table in front of us. It was a friendly, non-sexual environment, but a woman's intuition is always right or something like that, right? I thought back to my observations of Captain's behavior since she returned.
  This wasn't supposed to happen like this, though.
  Miranda snapped in my face. "I'm gonna head home," she said softly. I wanted to kiss her, but paranoid that Catherine may or may not have been waiting by the door stopped me. She kissed my cheek and disappeared up the stairs.
  Ten minutes later a text from Miranda- "You good?"
  "Of course." I responded.
  "I understand, lol." she texted back, and I appreciated it, a lot.


  The next morning, I trotted upstairs to fix a quick breakfast and was greeted by a singing, cheerful Catherine. I grimaced at the thought of her and my father, sleeping together, cuddling, fucking maybe. But singing afterwards after he had already left for work was new, along with that glow. My suspicions returned and I almost was completely turned off. She was so beautiful, all natural in shorts and a T shirt, pleasantly humming around the kitchen.
  "Good morning," she sang, but the singing wasn't for me.
  "Morning," I greeted, setting up a bowl of cereal. "Had a good night?"
  She rolled her eyes. "I got some good news," she answered, "and some more should be coming in today!" Her eyes twinkled.
  "Like what?" I asked, shoving a spoon of Cocoa Krispies in my mouth. She didn't even look at me with lust in her eyes anymore.
  "Oh, just some information on my next trip," she said, continuing to hum and dabble in spices.
  "Cheerful to leave?"
  She stopped humming and turned and stared me squarely in my eyes. "Bitter. Sweet," she said dryly.
I looked down at my bowl of cereal and slowly slurped the milk before sliding off my stool and heading down the stairs.


  Minutes later as I sat watching Ridiculousness on TV, Captain came down in her house getup and cuddled up next to me on the couch. She sat quietly through the show. It was kind of awkward, almost forced, but we sat, in our weakened cuddle through two episodes.
  As the credits flashed across the bottom of the screen, I checked the time on my phone and decided to jog up the stairs, headed to the fridge, raiding it for a drink.
  A second later, Captain slid her arms around me, hugging me from the back, and kissed my cheek, sliding what felt like my phone into my pocket. She stepped back and headed around the corner and up the stairs. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. Still unlocked, I had a new text message.
  Miranda: Bighead!
  Intuition.
  A moment later, I heard the front door close.


  I didn't want to leave the house for some reason but I felt the urge to shoot around, so I hit the court for a couple hours. Pulling back into the driveway, the house appeared undisturbed. I strolled over to the mailbox and checked it quickly- it wasn't empty. I sifted through the envelopes; bill, bill, bill, notice, junk, letter for Catherine. An odd sensation came over me. I read the name of who it was from: Dr. Auburn. I had seen this name before, but I was curious about it now, this letter, this Dr. Auburn. Was this her good news? I eyed the envelope for another second before slipping it in my pocket. I dropped the rest of the mail on the table beside the front door before disappearing into my cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment