Thursday, February 25, 2016

MILEAGE VIII

Chapter 8
Date.


  MIRANDA WAS geeked about us going on a date. I decided to pull the sweetheart Prince Charming card and take her to Oceanside, a fancy restaurant we had far up in the countryside that sat on the water.
  I decided to be debonair and dress up a little bit, wearing liquid black pants that I rolled up to show off fancy black on black striped socks and a black button up that was striped sheer and solid. I closed off my look with a black jacket, rolling up the sleeves to my elbow to reveal the white underside. The fanciness ended with the white and black handkerchief in my pocket- giving up on my hair completely, I just pulled it up in the regular messy curly bun on the top of my head. I threw on a little eyeliner and called it a day. When I told Miranda I wanted to take her on a date to Oceanside, her squeal of approval dropped butterflies to my stomach and her babbling about what she was going to wear made me grow nerves. I had felt like this once upon a time about Catherine but not to this extent. The cloud of guilt clung overhead for the duration of our relationship, affecting the complete openness of my emotions, I suppose.
  I heard a rapping on the door upstairs followed by the doorbell and then my cell phone was buzzing a second later. I rolled my eyes at Miranda's annoying antics and laughed under my breath as I went upstairs to let her in.
  When I opened the door I almost did the cliche teen movie shit and gasped, but I caught myself and pulled her into me for a kiss instead. She had on a nice, tight, black dress, with some sort of criss-cross net design over her cleavage and straps and her hair was down and straightened, the lilac hair creating the perfect contrast. Her face was "beat"- her winged eyeliner made her piercing blue eyes pop out even more.
  After kissing her softly on the lips, I held her there, my hand sitting on the small of her back that the dress revealed. Her skin was warm and soft and caused my fingers to roam. I found myself stroking her back gently and taking in her girly flowery perfume and shampoo. I felt my eyes start to close and that's when I pulled away.
  Her eyes were closed, too. She had felt the trance and fell into it, too. I led her down the stairs into my lair and we sat side by side, dressed fancy, on my couch.
  The silent air around us said so much. There was definitely sexual tension in the air, but it was way more than that.
  I lit the first spliff and passed to Miranda, lit the second one and sat back to face it myself. We sat smoking in silence for a while, enjoying it.
  "You look cute," she said, smiling at me softly.
  "You fine," I answered.
  "But," she reached up and touched a curl that hung loose. "You couldn't finesse your way out of the Tiki bun, huh?"
  "I didn't have any one to braid or brush my shit for me." I took the hair tie out my hair, shook it loose, then snatched it back and tied it back up in the bun. "I guess it's just my signature, now."
  She smirked and I thought I saw a sparkle in her blue eyes.
  "Guess so."

  Dinner was great and laid back. With the bud holding our appetites at 100, we devoured our plates and sat polishing drink after drink. At first I was mindful of the fact that I was the designated driver, but the cherry Ciroc, Sprite, and grenadine mix sneaked up on me and I knew that an Uber would have to be called.
  We knocked drinks back, and when Miranda's hand started climbing up my thigh at the table and her silent giggles started turning into obnoxious laughter where her light purple hair flipped back and her mouth hung happily open, I decided shit was real and it was time to go.
  We exploded into my room kissing passionately, her lips and tongue and teeth all gently teasing mine. I left my hand wander down from her back to her ass which I squeezed. I inhaled her scent as we made our way slowly down the stairs, brought my hands up to her shoulders and tugged the fancy criss-cross netting down. I stopped kissing her and kissed the exposed skin- her shoulders, upper arm and then kissed and sucked her neck.
  Her scent was so captivating and enticing, I wanted to stay in the nook of her neck, kissing and sucking forever, but there were more things to be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment