Thursday, February 25, 2016

MILEAGE IX

Chapter 9
Drink Up.


   I KISSED on her neck and massaged her cheeks as I led her to the bed. Once there, I stopped and pulled the dress slowly down to the floor and held her hand as she stepped out of it.
  I could sense that I was moving a little too slow for her, but I didn't care. The tease was bringing me satisfaction and bringing us both anticipation. I started kissing her again, dipping my tongue in and biting her bottom lip every once in a while. I kissed her chin, neck, her chest, dermal and kissed the dip that her boobs created, pushed together by her lacy black bra. I grabbed each breast and kissed what the bra exposed. Her head fell back and her chest heaved heavily- she was enjoying this.
  I let my hands fall to her arms as I moved down to her stomach, licking and then blowing around her belly button. She stepped from side to side in need, but I continued to ignore her, moving down to her thighs. I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head as I kissed and bit gently on her thighs. She reached out and grabbed my shoulders and then pulled the hair tie out of my head, massaging my scalp and grabbing my curl-nap combination once they were released. I slowly made my way back up to her neck, kissing every bit of exposed skin as I could on the way.
  When all the way up, I pulled my jacket off and picked her up and put her on the bed. I pulled each bra strap down and off and unhooked her bra before sliding her panties off.
  I heard her gasp and watched her grab her boobs as they heaved up and down. She was breathing heavily, almost as if she had just finished working out. I shoved her hands away and started massaging her breasts and then began kissing them all over before kissing, sucking and blowing on her hardened nipples. I wiggled my pants off and climbed in between her legs, stroking her inner thighs with my fingertips.
  She whimpered and wriggled her body, trying to manipulate her body so that my fingers would rub her clit, but she wasn't slick. I dodged every time, until I kissed my way back down to her thighs and kissed her clit lightly.
  She let out a moan and reached for my head but I sat back, unbuttoning my button-up slowly, to tease her. Once I peeled it off, I slipped my hand into my briefs and dipped my fingers into my dampness before slowly slipping it into her mouth.
  After sucking my taste off my fingertips, she licked her lips, moaned and looked up at me through hooded, lust filled eyes. I kissed her lips again quickly and dipped down between her legs and started stroking her with my lips and then my tongue. She almost came instantly- the teasing brought her to her brink- but just as she began to shake and moan louder I stopped and looked up at her with a goofy grin.
  Pissed, she began smacking me and slapping me.
  "Are you fucking serious!?" she exclaimed and I couldn't help but laugh.
  "I wasn't ready for all that shit, yet," I said calmly. I got up and went to the drawer I kept Combat in and stepped into the getup, then walked back over and crawled back over her, gazing down at her beautiful face. Her blue eyes looked back at me and I knew there was love in them. She sat up and put her lips on mine, surprising me with a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close, kissing me like she needed the kiss to survive. I kissed her back the same way and slowly slid it in.
  Catching her by surprise, she gasped, moaned and shuddered before falling back on the bed and squeezing her eyes shut. I softly snickered and slid in and out, watching her reflections of ecstasy as I pumped.
  When she started scratching my back and moaning louder I started to lose my cool and get into it, stroking hard and deeper so I felt it against me as well. The scratches, moaning and sensation on my clit made my head spin and I let my eyes roll back and squeeze shut.
  "Oh my God, you're so sexy," she moaned, digging deeper into my back.
  I opened my eyes and caught her looking up at me. "Oh, you think so?" I asked in nearly a breathy whisper and watched as her eyes rolled back yet again.
  "Oh my God," she moaned again, and I felt her legs tensing up and the shuddering in her body began again- so I slowed my stroking until I slowly pulled out.
She glared at me, not even bothering to slap me around this time.
  "Tiki, what the fuck?" she said.
  "Sssh," I said. I turned her onto her stomach and raised her to all fours.
  I started at the back of her neck and worked down her back with kisses. I started with light, gentle, teasing kisses then added my tongue and little nips so that she shivered and twitched with enjoyment. When she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed back and rubbed her vagina against the dick, causing it to be slick and wet. This turned me on even more and instead of torturing us with more teasing, I slipped it in slowly, and started stroking in and out, speeding up until I was fucking her hard and fast. Her moans turned into Spanish curses as I hit it rough, reaching around to hold her titties and bringing her in closer so the dick went deeper. Her moans got louder and mine crept up to match hers. Feeling closer to my orgasm, I pulled her hair and scratched her back and finally came down and bit her on her shoulder as we both shivered and came at the same time.
  She plopped down on the bed, her hair forming a purple sky around her. I kissed her back all over in adoration and lay out beside her.
  "You tired?" I ask her, playing in her hair.
  She turned to face me. "Shut the fuck up, Teeks."
  "I'm serious," I asked, crawling back over her back. I dropped kisses on her back again and continued playing in her now damp hair.
  "Shut up, Tiki," she whined.
  I ran my fingers down her back and across her cheeks, which made her shiver. I watched her goosebumps rise as my fingers went from her cheeks to the backs of her thighs and finally to the slick wetness in between. She let out a light whimper. I slipped my finger inside and watched her bite her lip. I took it out and slipped two fingers in, then slowly took them out and slipped three fingers in. She let out a low moan and that only encouraged me to kiss her back again and slide my strap inside. She exhaled loudly and I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled, exposing her neck. I started off slow and sensual and then increased speeds.
  "Miranda," I breathed out.
  "Yes, Tiki," she cried.
  "Miranda."
  "Tiki," she moaned.
  "Miranda, tell me when," I managed to get out as I worked her back. I let go of her hair and lay on top of her, still stroking her and enjoying her soft, plump ass grinding back against me with each stroke. She had my eyes rolling back yet again, and I knew I would not last much longer. As I slid in and out of her, I wrapped my arms around her tightly so she can feel it all. Her moans were getting louder and goosebumps began to rise again. I let my lips graze her neck and then her earlobe and then I nibbled on it slightly.
  The pressure from her ass on me, her loud moans and slips in and out of Spanish and the sweet smell of her skin had me in a whirlwind. I started stroking harder until I felt like my toes were about to go numb from the climax that was ready to take me under.
  "Miranda, I'm trying to h-"
  "I'm going to cum," she cut me off and began shaking- her declaration  was like a trigger for my own orgasm and I shuddered slightly as it consumed me completely. I fell limp on her back as she lay completely lacking energy beneath me, panting.
  "I love you," I said gently into her ear and kissed her earlobe.
  "I love you, too, pussy," she retorted and giggled softly.

  I woke up to voices coming from above my head in the kitchen. I turned over and my eyes fell upon Miranda, sleep like a baby, still naked, wrapped up and golden in my charcoal sheets. The voices didn't startle me, but being in a house so incredibly silent lately, the sounds were startling. I squinted my eyes and strained my ears- because I somehow felt that squinting would maximize my ability to hear- to hear what exactly was going on.
  Catherine: "Next week? That's so sudden! I can't believe- I have no time to prepare! How long is the mission?"
  Silence. Some sort of muffled voice that sounded like a walkie talkie- the phone may have been on speaker- responding in a chipper tone. Then a deeper voice: "Tell her you can't make it." My father.
  Catherine said something whiny and then audibly: "I can't do that, Manny."
I stopped squinting my eyes and relaxed my ears. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear this. My heartbeat began racing. He was about to find out about me, if he hadn't already found out. I lay completely still in bed, letting time continue around me. Miranda lay peacefully, in a curled up fetal position, completely out cold and oblivious to what was going on. I sat up and slowly slid out of the bed so as not to disturb her recuperative slumber.
  Curiosity and nerves hit me as I tiptoed up the stairs and silently pressed my ear near the crack of my door and doorway.
  "There's no way you're leaving here next week for almost a year. You just got here."
  Silence. I pictured Catherine pouting in my mind
  "There is no way. I'm sorry. Fuck that, Catherine. You just got back. Not to mention you've been acting crazy the whole time, like I did something to you. Like I hurt you. Did I hurt you Catherine?"
Hearing my father talk like this almost brought me to tears. Dad was a great, sweet, hard working man, he didn't deserve this, any of it. At all.
  I didn't hear Catherine say anything
  Then my father: "Catherine, I hurt you? Where have you been? And I don't mean physically. I'm looking you in your eyes right now and I can't... feel you. You're not even here right now."
  My heart beat heavier and faster.
  My father continued: "Who's in Brazil, Catherine? Who's Dr. Auburn?"
  My heart dropped. Everything got quiet.

  Miranda stirred and her eyes fluttered open. From the top of the stairs I watched her look for me in the spot that I had held her in all night with slight worry on her face. She looked around the room and grinned finally when she spotted me blatantly eavesdropping at the door. I put my finger to my lips and signaled for her to come up and eavesdrop with me.
  She tiptoed up the stairs wrapped in my sheet and sat Indian-style beside me and the door. I would have to curse her out for that shit later, for now I had to make sure that no Tiki bombs were getting dropped without me being the one to drop them.
  Catherine still hadn't said anything, but I heard footsteps growing closer to my door. My dad seemed to have sympathy, as was my assumption based on the long silence he allowed her to take. I wished that Sam was here for this, but I appreciated Melinda being here as well.
  Finally, after an eternity, my father asked: "What's going on in Brazil? What's going on with Dr. Auburn?"
  Miranda, who had been asleep throughout the initial bomb, nearly choked and tumbled down the stairs.
  My father's voice suddenly boomed. "Tiki!"
  I felt my body grow cold almost instantly. I couldn't move. I wanted to answer my father but not from directly behind the door. I would open it, but I wasn't ready to face whatever was going to come next. I was pussy.
  Miranda tugged one of the curls that hung down about my face like a messy mop and kissed me lightly on the cheek before opening my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment