Thursday, February 25, 2016

MILEAGE V

Chapter 5
Indeed


   "IT WAS ME," she said softly. "I''m leaving."
   I watched her step around Miranda and slowly walk up the steps. She was obviously hurt. I struggled between caring and not. I walked over towards my dresser and slid a drawer open, searching with my eyes for a pair of draws that suited my mood.
   "I'm going to get dressed," I muttered, still facing the dresser.
   Miranda walked over and wrapped her arms around me from behind. "You don't have to," she whispered into my ear, licking the remaining droplets of water that clung to my neck. She untied my towel and let it drop to the floor, seductively massaging my breasts and lightly stroking my nipples. I felt a tingle from my earlobe to my vagina but my head wasn't in it. I turned to face her and looked into her face, really analyzing it. She smiled and stepped back, then her face turned into a quizzical one.
   "What you staring at, weirdo?" she asked, a slight giggle undertone to her voice.
   "You," I responded softly.
   Plagued by beautiful women, I thought to myself. Miranda's light purple hair was up in a bun. She wore no make up other than some eyeliner and shiny shit on her lips. She wore a crop top with multiple random, yet stylish holes and cut off jean shorts, closing her casual oufit with Chucks, smooth, beautiful, tanned legs, thick thighs, and a flat stomach, a faint scar by her belly button where her bellyring once was. I wanted to lick all these places but I was still distracted. I opened my white T drawer and pulled out Dr. Auburn's letter. I threw it on the coffee table in front of Miranda and looked from her to the envelope. She stepped back, plopped on the couch and began to read it.
Her lips pursed, then frowned, then smiled and a snicker escaped. By the time she was done I had a bra and briefs on and she was staring into my eyes with sympathy radiating from hers.
   "Are you upset?" she asked, then quickly shook her head. "Stupid question," she added.
   "Nah, not stupid. But I'm okay," I answered, stepping into some basketball shorts.
   She hit the seat next to her in a motion for me to sit. I took up her offer and joined her on the couch. I took in her scent - some extra sweet flowery smell with a mixture of sweet smelling shampoo - and appreciated how mature and understand she was being about the whole situation. I felt myself being pulled towards her even more.
   "So," she said.
   "So," I answered.
   She rested her hand on my thigh and put her face in the soft curls behind my ear. She let her hand creep up my thigh then across my stomach, admiring it with her fingertips in soft strokes.
   "Mmm," she released in my ear before stroking the lobe with her tongue. Her hand found its way into my basketball shorts and started searching for moistness. Her tongue licked at my ear when she found it. Another "mm" escaped at that point and she teased with her fingers. I let myself get lost in her touch. I closed my eyes for a second with pleasure, and when I reopened them she was watching me with solid lust. She leaned in and kissed me, long and intense, nibbling my bottom lip as she ran her tongue across it. I felt myself getting warm and my hands reached around her and slid up and down her smooth bra-less back. No obstructions. I let my index finger stroke her spine as we made out with what felt like passion and something else special that I couldn't place my finger on. I didn't dwell on it. I tugged on the waist of her shorts so that she would take them off. Still kissing me intensely, she held my face with one hand, slipped the cut offs off with the other and straddled me.
   I reached around and grabbed her ass, each cheek in each hand and pulled her in closer. I felt the heat between her legs and they tightened around me, so that she was pressed against me.
   I admired the way her pussy struggled to be held in by her panties from the corner of my eye as we continued to kiss and tango tongues. She started grinding on me, slowly, and then she sped up. I felt myself getting turned on even more, pulling her closer, yet, and started moving her ass at a slower rhythm, pushing back. Moans escaped her lips and I caught them with mine, replying with heavy breathing and low moans. My thoughts were completely consumed with Miranda, her breathing, moaning, hair, skin, body, scent. She rested her head on my shoulder and sucked on it, still grinding, her moans climbing. Suddenly, she stopped and looked into my eyes. Her eyes read that she felt like something was happening and I gave her the same stare to acknowledge and let her know the feelings were mutual. As she pulled the hair tie out of my hair and kissed the side of my neck as she ran her fingers through my curls, I couldn't help the slight feeling of guilt that crossed my mind. I quickly pushed it to the back of my head and sat back on the sofa as Miranda slid off my shorts and then pulled off my briefs. She kissed everywhere- my lower stomach, bikini area, thighs before sucking my lower lips and massaging my clit with her tongue. When I was wet enough for her she climbed back over me and began to grind again. My eyes instantly rolled to the back of my head in pleasure and her head immediately crashed back down on to my shoulder, which she used to stifle her moans by biting down on it. Her bite got deep as her riding sped up. I felt her tighten up and then she started pulling my curls and whimpering softly, then louder and louder. I held on for as long as I could but resisting was hard. As we grinded, I pulled her head back by her hair which freed her mouth as well as her moans, which in turn released our simultaneous orgasm. It felt as though all of my body exploded and then imploded, melted into hers and hers melted into mine. She was still shaking when it was over, curled up into a tiny ball in my lap. Her eyes were closed tightly, and I sensed the vulnerability.
   Miranda was always so bold, blunt and tough. To see her like this - FEEL her like this, was something new. After all the head, the dick, everything - she had never been in the state I saw in her now.
   The corniest question came to mind: Did we just make love?
   Right after: Is Catherine here? Did she hear?
   My eyes fell to the letter on the coffee table and I didn't care so much anymore.
Miranda looked up at me, spotting my gaze and turned my face towards hers. She kissed me softly, dare I say tenderly, and I caught myself admiring her baby hairs which, now drenched with sweat, stuck to her head as if she freshly gelled them down.
   "Let's get in the shower, stankass," she said softly.

   I read the letter several more times. I was disgusted but now my dad consumed most of my thoughts. I wanted him to know but I couldn't tell him. Because, as fucked up as Catherine was, I was twice as.
   I attempted to shake the thoughts out but I couldn't. I had to tell him. I had to build up the strength.
I did think that getting out the house for a while wasn't a bad idea. The annoying pressure of having Catherine drop in on me at anytime and the awkward moments with my father which have now only been made more awkward could all be avoided with a getaway.
   Tired of the dim lighting in the basement, I fixed a bowl of cereal and camped out in the den, American Horror Story playing in the background, laptop on my lap, surfing hotels and simultaneously checking my email and other business matters. My father was at work, his other home, and Catherine was out with her missionary people, most likely sharing experiences of her most recent trip and setting up and finalizing details for her next one. I rolled my eyes and pulled up the W hotel. Miranda would love being laid up with me in there, I thought to myself, a small smirk spreading across my face. I thought of all the things we could do in there - the pool, the robes, the sheets and bright white light filling up the hotel room.
   I felt like something weird was happening here. This hotel get away was for me to get away from everyone and sort out my thoughts and feelings, not a honeymoon getaway for me and my replacement chick in high school.
   I clicked on reserve and went over my itinerary, then reached for my phone to immediately tell Miranda the good news. Feeling cheerful, I decided to hit Sam up as well. It's been a minute since I chilled with my best friend.
   Two phone calls sent straight to voicemail - unlikely. Even when Sam was on the clock, she'd answer for me. She practically owned the shop - she ran it.
   Slightly worried, I decided to hop in the car and pay her a visit, even brief her on what I had discovered about Captain. I rolled my eyes at the response I could already hear from her. "Didn't I tell you that bitch was sus? She was looking all extra Brazilian thick from that extra Brazilian dick!" Sam was wild.
   I found a spot directly in front her store and pulled in. Peeping in the window from my car I was only semi-surprised by what I saw. Catherine flirtatiously standing behind Sam by the register, playing on her phone while Sam talked to her and rang a customer up. I wanted to know what Sam was saying to her and by the coy smile on her face it wasn't anything bad. I watched Catherine slide Sam's phone into her pocket and kiss her on the cheek. Sam turned to her and gave her a nervous smile before handing the customer her bagged items. I picked up my phone and dialed Sam one more time and watched as she reached into her back pocket for her phone and hesitate on the decision of whether to answer or not. That was all I needed to see. I started the car and slowly reversed out of the spot as her voicemail came on, urging me to leave a message at the beep.
   Everyone is not your homeboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment